Today's lesson was pretty easy for the most part. The part I understood most was finding the backward inks. I understood this part the most because my global technology teacher had taught me it during my sophomore year. The most confusing part was the question that asked, "why are they linked?". I found this difficult because I don't exactly know why the website was linked. These are the two parts I understood the least/most.
i thought it was easy as well!
ReplyDeleteA Web site might be linked to another one because it may offer a list of examples of Web sites that are hoaxes, or parodies, or misleading. One may want to create a list of examples. Another reason (there are many) is to see what another site has to say about the site you are looking at. It might praise the site or it might condemn the site. It is just one more way to validate whether the information is R.E.A.L. or not.
ReplyDelete